If a user forgot their password and tried to complete the "Lost Password" process but hasn't received the password reset email yet you can reset it for them and share it with them over phone, email, or chat.
- Sign in to your WordPress website
- Click on Users in the left navigation menu
- Search for the username or email address that you need to update
- Scroll down until you see the Generate Password button and click it
- A new, strong password will be suggested for you but you can manually enter an easier password if you need to read it to them over the phone
- Before you move away from this page it's very important that you scroll to the bottom and click the Update Profile button. Otherwise the password will remain the same as it was before.
For more details you can read this article: https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-change-your-password-in-wordpress/