37SOLUTIONS runs multiple blogs that will review your product and write a blog post with do-follow backlinks to your URLs.
These are not PBNs (Private Blog Networks). These are real websites trying to provide real value to our readers. We only accept well-written, researched, high-quality content.
If you're just trying to buy a backlink with a $5 Fiverr article then don't bother contacting us.
- cpureport.com — Tech articles, computers, laptops, mobile devices, electronics, software
- hostingradar.co — Website hosting, SEO, website design, programming, web servers, security
- friedstuffwithcheese.com — Unique food, food challenges, over-the-top meals, American fair food, fattening food, comfort food
- 2backups.com — Backups, anti-virus, anti-malware, security, probate, estate planning, wills, safes, fireproof document storage, and general technology news (coming soon)
- Several others coming soon
- Reviews are at least 1,000 words long and include up to 3 permanent do-follow links to your site or product
- Several original product images will be included in the review
- All reviews are performed by our native-born, college-educated, North American, English-speaking staff
- No "sponsored" or "guest post" tags
- Your review will be on the homepage for 30-90 days
- We manually add the review to Google Search Console for indexing the same day it's posted
- We will publish your post in our weekly newsletter
- We will share your post on our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram accounts
- Reviews are completed within 10-20 calendar days, barring any technical difficulties with the software or service, because we need time to install, test, and review the product as well as write a review, gather screenshots, and post the review with images and proper on-page SEO techniques
- PayPal invoice
- PayPal email address
- Mainstream Cryptocurrencies
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Random in-article and sidebar ads will display on your post and can not be changed.
- Your backlink will have a "noreferrer" attribute and we will not change the default WordPress behavior under any circumstances.
Here are some of the reviews that my team has written:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are you qualified to review our product?
A: We have over 30 years of experience with computer hardware, computer software, and technology in general.
Q. Can I get a discount?
A. No. Our time costs money, just like yours.
Q. Can we give you a free license for a free review?
A. No. We have all the software we need.
Q. Can we give you a coupon code for your visitors in exchange for a free review?
A. No. We don't have time or resources to promote it.
Q: Why does it take 10-20 days to review our product?
A: It takes time to review your product, take screenshots, write the review, and format everything properly on our website. We typically spend 4-12 hours reviewing, but we have to fit it in with other priorities.
Q: What if I don’t like the review?
A: We are happy to adjust the article if we got something wrong or didn’t understand the functionality. If you don’t like our opinion of your review, then we will remove the backlinks but not the published blog post.
Q: Can I get a refund?
A: No refunds once the review has started.
Q: Will you join our affiliate program and write an article?
A. No. We don't have time or resources to write and promote affiliate articles.
Disclaimer: Paid reviews do not guarantee a favorable review. You're paying for our time, not a 5-star review.