This article will show you how to create an iCal feed so that you can add it to your favorite Calendar application (e.g., Google Calendar, Outlook).
Copy the iCal URL
- Sign in to your webmail account.
- Click on Calendar in the top menu bar.
- Right-click on your email address (see Fig. 1).
- Select edit from the menu.
- Copy the Private URL or click Email this link to mail the URL to yourself.
Note: The URL is very long. On a Windows computer you can triple-click in the box to select the entire URL. The press CTRL+C or just right-click on the highlighted URL and select Copy from the menu.
Add the iCal to another Calendar
Once you have the Private URL you can add it to your favorite Calendar application. We'll use Google Calendar for this example (see Fig. 3).
- Sign in to your Google Calendar.
- Click the down-arrow next to Other Calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Enter the address in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
Note: It may take up to 8 hours for changes in ICS feeds to reflect in your Google Calendar.
You can also follow these instructions from Google: https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37100?hl=en