37SOLUTIONS runs multiple blogs that accept sponsored blog posts and occasionally free guest posts for extremely qualified writers.
Table Of Contents
- Our Websites
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- cpureport.com — Tech articles, computers, laptops, mobile devices, electronics, software
- hostingradar.co — Website hosting, SEO, website design, programming, web servers, security
- friedstuffwithcheese.com — Unique food, food challenges, over-the-top meals, American fair food, fattening food, comfort food
- duffie.net — Amazon affiliate products with variations of the "Duffie" surname
- 2backups.com — Backups, anti-virus, anti-malware, security, probate, estate planning, wills, safes, fireproof document storage, and general technology news (coming soon)
- Several others coming soon
- Lifetime backlink (we will never remove your backlink)
- Up to 3 permanent do-follow external links allowed
- No "sponsored" or "guest post" tags
- Post will be on the homepage for 30-90 days depending on the number of posts received
- We manually add the post to Google Search Console for indexing the same day it's posted
- We will publish your post in our weekly newsletter
- We will share your post on our Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, and Instagram accounts
All of our websites have the same requirements.
- The article has to make sense, be informative, and be engaging/entertaining. We're not going to post garbage, no matter how high your Grammarly score. We reserve the right to refuse/edit your article even if it meets all of the technical requirements below.
- 800-word minimum written in English (US/CA/UK/AU)
- Grammarly.com score of 98/100 (a high score does not mean your article automatically passes - it still has to meet requirement #1 above)
- Flesch Reading Ease score between 50-60
- Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level between 5-9
- You must include at least one image with your article
- No affiliate links (e.g., Amazon, CJ, Clickbank, Shareasale)
- Assuming that your article meets our requirements, we can usually post it within 2-4 business days
- If your article is poorly written, we will have to edit it which will delay your order by several business days
Absolutely not allowed:
- No drugs, cannabis, or CBD
- No sexual content
- No "mail order brides" (I can't believe I have to list that one)
- No dating or relationship articles unless they are to promote a dating app
- No social media likes, followers, or spammy/shady content
- No finance, cryptocurrency, payday loans
In very rare cases, we will accept high-quality articles in these categories (no haggling, no discounts, don't even ask):
- Gambling, casino, or betting articles are $250 each and we only post 2-3 per year. The article must be about esports or technology and cannot mention gambling, casinos, or betting anywhere in the text.
- Games of skill are $75.
- Writing, resume, essay, or homework services are $100.
- Online training, education, or tech certifications are $100.
- PayPal invoice for each blog post
- PayPal email address
- Mainstream Cryptocurrencies
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Random in-article and sidebar ads will display on your post and can not be changed.
- We reserve the right to edit the article to match the style used on the rest of the website.
- We reserve the right to add affiliate links to any Amazon products mentioned in your article. If you don't want any affiliate links added to your post then don't send us an article full of products (i.e., "5 Best Laptops for Back to School").
- Your backlink will have a "noreferrer" attribute and we will not change the default WordPress behavior under any circumstances.
Here are some sample articles that meet our requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Your price is too high for your DA/PA/visitor metrics.
A. We do not care that our metrics are not worth the cost.
The cost is to pay our writers to edit your article and to pay our developers to add it to our site with proper on-page SEO techniques to get more clicks on your link.
Q. Can I get a discount?
A. Discounts are only available to premium vendors that regularly send high-quality articles that exceed our requirements above.
Please send us 3 samples of blog posts you have written.
Q. Why can't I get a discount? I have lots of business for you!
A. We hear that lie a lot. If you can't afford our fee, then you can't afford to send us high-quality content that we don't have to fix.
We know that you're just trying to get a cheaper price for this one article and then we'll never hear from you again.
Q. Can I get a discount if I send you extremely high-quality content?
A. In the past 5 years, we've only received 6 articles that were so well-written that we didn't have to change a word. If you're reading this FAQ about discounts, then you probably don't qualify.
Editing articles takes a lot of time. If you send us great content that we can post as-is without editing, we'll be more likely to offer a discount.
Q. Will you accept less than an 800 word article?
A. We set the limit at 800 because we receive so many articles that are full of filler words and fluff phrases that by the time we're done editing it, there's barely any content left. If you give us amazing content in 600 words then we'll accept it.
Q. Do you accept link exchanges? How about three-way link exchanges?
Q. Can I get a free no-follow post?
Q. Can I add a link into another article's bio?
Q. Can you post in 12 hours?
A. No. See the Timeline up above.
By sending us an article, you agree to the terms below whether you read them or not.