37SOLUTIONS runs multiple blogs that accept sponsored blog posts and occasionally free guest posts for extremely qualified writers.
Table Of Contents
- Our Websites
- Communication Preferences
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- spotonfire.com (DA 11/PA 39) — Music, entertainment, social media, musical instruments
- 2hellobeautiful.com (DA 26/PA 36) — Beauty, home decor, vacations
- cpureport.com (DA 24/PA 34) — Tech articles, computers, laptops, mobile devices, electronics, software
- cookwarecoupons.com (DA 16/PA 29) — Cooking, kitchen accessories
- laxmipackersmovers.com (DA 6/PA 25) — Moving companies, real estate, home services
- hostingradar.co (DA 10/PA 23) — Website hosting, SEO, website design, programming, web servers, security
- friedstuffwithcheese.com (DA 10/PA 20) — Unique food, food challenges, over-the-top meals, American fair food, fattening food, comfort food
- petshopsale.com (DA 4/PA 17) — Pets, veterinarians, pet health, pet food
- orangecountycaliforniarealestate.com (DA 10/PA 13) — Real estate, housing, rental properties, home decor, home accessories, home improvement
- 2backups.com — Backups, anti-virus, anti-malware, security, probate, estate planning, wills, safes, fireproof document storage, and general technology news (coming soon)
- pingfollowers.com — Social media, SEO, SEM, SMM
- Lifetime backlink (we will never remove your backlink as long as we own the website)
- Up to 3 permanent do-follow external links allowed
- No "sponsored" or "guest post" tags
- Your article will be on the homepage for 30-90 days, depending on the number of posts received
- We manually add the post to Google Search Console for indexing the same day it's posted
- We will publish your post in our weekly newsletter
- We will share your post on our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram accounts
All of our websites have the same requirements.
- The article has to make sense, be informative, and be engaging/entertaining. We're not going to post garbage, no matter how high your Grammarly score. We reserve the right to refuse/edit your article even if it meets all of the technical requirements below.
- No AI-generated content. Check your content here: https://huggingface.co/openai-detector/
- 800-word minimum written in English (US/CA/UK/AU)
- Grammarly.com score of 98/100 (a high score does not mean your article automatically passes - it still has to meet requirement #1 above)
- Flesch Reading Ease score between 50-60
- Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level between 5-9
- You must include at least one image with your article
- No affiliate links (e.g., Amazon, CJ, Clickbank, Shareasale)
The timeline starts when we READ your submission, not when you send it. Please allow at least three (3) business days for us to read your article before asking for status updates.
- Assuming that your article meets our requirements, we can usually post it within 2-4 business days after reading it. Just because you sent it doesn't mean we read it.
- If you send a poorly-written article, we will have to fix it, which will delay your order by several business days.
Absolutely not allowed:
- No drugs, cannabis, or CBD
- No sexual content
- No "mail order brides" (I can't believe I have to list that one)
- No dating or relationship articles unless they are to promote a dating app
- No social media likes, followers, or spammy/shady content
- No finance or payday loans
In very rare cases, we will accept high-quality articles in these categories (no haggling, no discounts, don't even ask):
- Gambling, casino, or betting articles are $500 each and we only post 2-3 per year. The article must be about esports or technology and cannot mention gambling, casinos, or betting anywhere in the text.
- Games of skill are $500.
- Writing, resume, essay, or homework services are $500.
- Online training, education, or tech certifications are $500.
- Cryptocurrency articles are $500.
- PayPal invoice for each blog post
- PayPal email address
- Mainstream Cryptocurrencies
- Credit/Debit Cards
If you do not pay your invoice after 30 calendar days, we will remove your backlinks and keep the article.
Unfortunately, we do not have the time or resources to support phone calls, social media channels, and instant messaging apps.
Email is the best way to communicate with us.
- Random in-article and sidebar ads will display on your post and cannot be changed.
- We reserve the right to edit the article to match the style used on the rest of the website.
- We reserve the right to add affiliate links to any Amazon products mentioned in your article. If you don't want any affiliate links added to your post then don't send us an article full of products (i.e., "5 Best Laptops for Back to School").
- Your backlink will have a "noreferrer" attribute and we will not change the default WordPress behavior under any circumstances.
Here are some sample articles that meet our requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Your price is too high for your DA/PA/visitor metrics.
A. We do not care that our metrics are not worth the cost.
The cost is to pay our writers to edit your article and to pay our developers to add it to our site with proper on-page SEO techniques to get more clicks on your link.
Q. Can I get a discount?
A. Discounts are only available to premium vendors that regularly send high-quality articles that exceed our requirements above.
Please send us three (3) samples of blog posts you have written that meet our requirements listed above. The first thing we're going to do is run your articles through Grammarly.com. If the score is less than 98/100, you will not get a discount.
Q. Why can't I get a discount? I have lots of business for you!
A. We hear that lie a lot. If you can't afford our fee, then you can't afford to send us high-quality content that we don't have to fix.
We know that you're just trying to get a cheaper price for this one article and then we'll never hear from you again.
Q. Can I get a discount if I send you extremely high-quality content?
A. In the past 5 years, we've only received 6 articles that were so well-written that we didn't have to change a word. If you're reading this FAQ about discounts, then you probably don't qualify.
Editing articles takes a lot of time. If you send us great content that we can post as-is without editing, we'll be more likely to offer a discount.
Q. Can we give you our product or service for free in exchange for a backlink?
A. No, thanks. We have all of the software that we need.
Q. Can we offer you a discount code to share with your website visitors and social media followers in exchange for a backlink?
A. No, thanks. We don't have time to promote it enough to recuperate the costs of copyediting and posting your article.
Q. Why don't you join our affiliate or referral program?
A. No, thanks. We don't have time to promote affiliate articles enough to recuperate the costs of writing and posting each article.
Q. Will you accept less than an 800 word article?
A. We set the limit at 800 words because we receive so many articles full of filler words and fluff phrases that there's barely any content left after we fix it. If you give us excellent content in 600 words, then we'll accept it.
Q. Do you accept link exchanges? How about three-way link exchanges?
Q. Can I get a free no-follow post?
Q. Can I add a link into another article's bio?
Q. Can you post our article in the next 12 hours?
A. No. See the Timeline up above.
Q. Why did you remove my backlinks?
A. You didn't pay your invoice. See the bottom of the Payment section up above.
Q. Can you guarantee a certain number of clicks on our links?
Q. Can you share traffic/stats on our article?
A. No. We do not have time to share our Google Analytics metrics for individual articles.
Q. Can you write the article for us?
A. Yes, but only if the topic is not on our restricted list. We do not have in-house writers so we use third-party services to write the articles. When we commission the article, we use the most expensive options to get the best writers. The price is typically $100 for 1000 words. If you're going to do the same thing, but use the cheapest options, then please don't send it to us. We will not accept it.
By sending us an article, you agree to the terms above whether you read them or not.
Article is closed for comments.