Yes! If you would prefer to keep your DNS settings with your current registrar you can follow these instructions. Contact us if you would like us to handle this for you.
Articles in this section
- Choosing Your Cloud Sites Technology Setup
- Flushing Your Local DNS Cache
- Editing Your DNS Hosts File
- Cloud Sites PHP 7.1 and 7.2 Release and PHP 5.6 and 7.0 Retirement
- What Does End-Of-Life Mean (EOL) For Me?
- Migrating to PHP 7.2 on Cloud Sites
- Update GoDaddy Payment Methods
- FileZilla FTP Settings for Cloud Sites
- Are there different degrees of security with SSL Certificates?
- How To Generate an SSL Certificate and Signing Request on cPanel