Each provider has their own way of modifying name servers. You can search their help documentation or give us a call and we'll be happy to do everything for you.
Change your name servers at GoDaddy
Nameservers (or name servers) tell the internet where to find your DNS entries. We recommend separating your name server management from your registrar to allow others to access and update your DNS without requiring access to your registered domain names at your provider (GoDaddy, Namecheap, etc.)
1. Sign-in to your GoDaddy account and click the domain name that you want to change
2. Scroll to the bottom of the "Domain Settings" page until you see the "Additional Settings" section and click the "Manage DNS" link
3. Scroll down to the "Nameservers" section and click the "change" button; a pop-up window will appear
4. Click the "Enter my own nameservers (advanced)" link in the pop-up window
5. Overwrite the name servers in the list with the two that we sent you
If you have any trouble, please reach out to support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.