If you purchased one of our Cloud Hosting plans we recommend that you use NS1.37SOLUTIONS.COM and NS2.37SOLUTIONS.COM for your name servers. If you don't want to change your name servers to ours you can point your A record on your existing DNS server to the IP address listed in your control panel at www.websitesettings.com.
Articles in this section
- Choosing Your Cloud Sites Technology Setup
- Flushing Your Local DNS Cache
- Editing Your DNS Hosts File
- Cloud Sites PHP 7.1 and 7.2 Release and PHP 5.6 and 7.0 Retirement
- What Does End-Of-Life Mean (EOL) For Me?
- Migrating to PHP 7.2 on Cloud Sites
- Update GoDaddy Payment Methods
- FileZilla FTP Settings for Cloud Sites
- Are there different degrees of security with SSL Certificates?
- How To Generate an SSL Certificate and Signing Request on cPanel