Visit office.microsoft.com for instructions on how to add another account to your version of Outlook. Once you have multiple accounts set up you can click on "New E-Mail" and there will be a "From" box above the "To" box. Click it to switch to a different account.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my email password?
- DNS MX records for emailsrvr.com or mymailsrvr.com
- Why am I getting DMARC reports?
- How do I create an alias?
- What's The Difference Between Full Mailboxes And Aliases
- Cloud Sites Email Hosting Options Beginning January 2018
- How To Delete Email Account On iPhone
- Email Archiving
- How to create an iCal feed and add it to another calendar
- How do I set a default email signature?